Our showroom is open for drop-offs at 143 West 29th Street,
between 6th and 7th Avenue, in New York City. One of
our expert fur consultants will carefully inspect each of your fur coats,
fur jackets, fur vests, and fur accessories.
When you trust us with your garment one of our experienced master furriers
- Inspect your fur coat and lining for any wear, stains, tears or rips.
- Hand clean your coat’s lining with special attention given to any stains found during the initial inspection.
- Fur (mink, fox, rabbit, beaver, and shearling) will then be cleaned in a
specially designed drum filled with sawdust using an environmentally
friendly fur cleaning solution. This process draws oil and dirt from your
fur coat while protecting the fur from damage and has been used for
- Once the tumbling process is complete, the fur is either hand steamed or
vacuumed using specialized machinery to remove any residue from the
- Finally, one of our master furriers will perform a process of fur
glazing. This finishing process causes the fur in your coat to fluff up and
lie in one direction, leaving your fur looking lustrous and vibrant.
Entrust your precious furs to the master furriers at Pologeorgis to clean,
repair and store your fur coats and you will be sure to enjoy your
treasured furs for a lifetime. For more information on our full suite of
storage and cleaning services, please call 212.563.2250 or e-mail
email@example.com. Pologeorgis at 25 Lewis Street in Greenwich, CT
can accept fur storage.